- ABOUT US
UNWANTED HAIR REDUCING
FACIAL CARE SERUM RANGE
- VITAMIN COMPLEX SERUM (B3,B5,B6,B7,C,E,86% ORGANIC ALOE VERA) 30ML
- VITAMIN C SERUM (80% ORGANIC ALOE VERA) 30ML
- HYALURONIC ACID SERUM (INTENSE HYDRATING, 96% ORGANIC ALOE VERA) 30ML
- SNAIL GEL 33ML
- SKIN TONE BALANCING SERUM 33ML
- ANTI-AGING SERUM 33ML
- COLLAGEN & VITAMIN E SERUM 33ML
- ANTI ACNE TONIC 33ML
DAY CARE CREAMS
NIGHT CARE CREAMS
PROFESSIONAL HAIR TREATMENT RANGE
MOISTURISING BODY&FACE CREAMS WITH NATURAL OILS
- ESSENTIAL ALMOND OIL CREAM 150ML
- ESSENTIAL CHOCOLATE CREAM 150ML
- ESSENTIAL STRAWBERRY CREAM 150ML
- ESSENTIAL HONEY CREAM 150ML
- ESSENTIAL WHEAT OIL CREAM 150ML
- ESSENTIAL POMEGRANADE CREAM 150ML
- ESSENTIAL APRICOT CREAM 150ML
- ESSENTIAL BLACK GRAPE SEED CREAM 150ML
- ESSENTIAL CAMOMILE CREAM 150ML
- ESSENTIAL ORANGE CREAM 150ML
HERBAL HAIR CARE
- GUTTO FORTE CLINICAL SHAMPOO 300ML
- FORTE HAIR CARE SERUM 33ML
- HERBAL HAIR SHAMPOO 150ML /12 HERBAL EXTRACT +3 VITAMINS
- HERBAL HAIR CREAM 150ML /12 HERBAL OILS +KERATIN
- HERBAL ANTI-HAIR LOSS AMPOULES 5MLX10UNITS /11 HERBS+3 VITAMINS+PHYTO CELL TEC
- ODORELSS GARLIC SHAMPOO 250ML
- OLIVE OIL SHMAPOO 250ML
HAIR LOSS CONTROL 400ML SHAMPOO RANGE
- ODORLESS GARLIC SHAMPOO 400 ML (NUTRITIVE ANTI-HAIR LOSS SHAMPOO )
- BLACK SEED OIL & ODORLESS GARLIC SHAMPOO 400 ML.
- BLACK SEED OİL SHAMPOO 400ML
- BLACK ROSE WATER SHAMPOO 400ML
- ARGAN OIL SHAMPOO 400ML
- COCONUT OIL SHAMPOO 400ML
- HORSETAIL SHAMPOO 400ML
- ALOE VERA SHAMPOO 400ML
- BAOBAB SHAMPOO 400ML
- TEA TREE OIL SHAMPOO 400ML
- GRAPE SEED SHAMPOO 400ML
- ANTI DANDRUFF SHAMPOO 400ML
- KERATIN SHAMPOO 400ML
- PRIVATE LABEL
- CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
- DISPLAY UNITS
- CONTACT US
GUTTO FORTE CLINICAL SHAMPOO 300ML
%100 NATURAL CAFFEIN
- When hair follicles are placed in a solution containing caffeine, a growth process takes place.
- According to a research, solution to hair loss in men and women might be hidden in caffeine. Scientists have discovered in the men with falling hair that caffeine stimulates the tiny follicles in their scalp. This invention has brought about new methods of combating hair loss.
ATOLIGOMER (Sea Salt &Silica)
- Sea water concentration. It is very rich in trace elements and minerals.
- It has revitalizing and mineralizing properties of the sea.
- It increases cell cohesion.
- Provides relief for tired, stressed body.
- Helps skin moisturize and has a therapeutic effect on sensitive scalp, broken nails and hair.
HYDRANOV (Sea Salt &Sodium Carragenan)
- It is an active substance containing Oligofurecellerane concentrate and produced by advanced technological methods.
- It moisturizes and structures each layer of skin with 3 times more moisturizing effect than hyaluronic acid. Increases epidermal hyaluronic acid synthesis.
PHYCOJUVENINE Steam Cell Active (Laminaria Digitata Extract)
- Innovation awarded PHYCOJUVENINE is an active ingredient in epidermal stem cell renewal, obtained from Laminaria extract.
- It provides oxygen to hair growers.
- It shows an antioxidant effect on scalp
- It maintains the health of your scalp and nourishing the hair roots.
TRIPTONOL (Methylpropanediol, Leptospermone, Salicylic Acid, Isoleptospermone, Flavesone, Salix Alba Bark Extract)
- It’s a prebiotic product that contains Manuka concentrate and Salix Alba Bark Extract.
- Recommended to be used in products meant for oily hair and hair with dandruff.
- The antimicrobial effectiveness is high.
Allium Sativum Bulb Extract(Garlic)
- Garlic contains copious amounts of sulfur, selenium, and vitamins. Garlic alone has the power to provide all the minerals and vitamins necessary for scalp& hair care for those who are facing such problems.
- If hair is washed with garlic contained products regularly, it helps prevent hair loss.
- It is very useful in removing dandruff problems in the hair roots.
- Protects people against ringworm disease.
- It provides fast& healthy growth to new realeses of hair.
- It prevents cracking and breakage seen in the hair ends.
Saccharomyces/Allium Sativum Bulb Ferment Filtrate (Black Garlic)
Black Garlic; it is obtained through a special fermentation process from Garlic. Through this method, one of the most important active ingredient “Allicin” contained in Garlic turns into S-Ally-L-cysteine(SAC). “SAC” is a very powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants protect cells against damages, diseases, contaminations. Black Garlic plays an important role in the survival of the hair cells. It also is rich in polyphenols.
- It’s considered by experts that; hair loss can be avoided by the increment in the hair growth phase. This can be achieved by the increment of blood supply in hair roots. polyphenols increase micro blood circulation in the hair roots.This might affect hair growth phase in a positive way.
- Scientific researches made on polyphenols and zinc minerals have shown that polyphenols and zinc minerals have an inhibitory effect on 5-alpha-reductase enzyme causing hair loss.
- Scientifc studies on polyphenols show that polyphenols have positive effect in the treatment of scalp problems such as psoriasis, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, alopecia areata
- In summary; polyphenols help to treat scalp problems and preventing hair loss problems by way of regulating cytokine production, creating an inhibitory effect on 5-alpha-reductase enzyme causing hair loss, increasing micro blood circulation in the hair roots.
- It revitalizes hair roots with its rich minerals content
- It gives hair vitality.
- Nourishes hair &hair follicles and triggers new hair growth
- There are many factors that cause hair loss, loss of gloss, dullness, thinning, no shaping and whitening
- One of them is that you do not have enough blood in your hair roots. The most effective way to send more blood to your hair roots is to use ginkgo biloba
- When used, the hair shows increased quality, the gloss returns to the heel, and the hair fall decreases.
Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract
- Reduce dandruff by removing dead cells. It gives the hair softness.
Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract (Horse Chestnut)
- It is effective in preventing hair loss, increasing microcirculation, stimulating hair follicles.
Aloe Barbadensis(Aloevera Jel):
- Moisturizer, Gives Elasticity, Purifying, Refreshing, Smoothing
- Pain relieving, Therapeutic, Supportive treatment for insect infestations
- Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Irritant, Anti-Allergic
- Supportive, sedative, nourishing and pain relief for burns (including sunburns), skin irritations (child rashes and other rashes) and skin injuries
- Therapeutic support for insect bites
Betula Alba Extract (Beech Tree):
- Purifying, refreshing
- Helps hair to gain shine, volume and elasticity
- Micro-circulation in the hair follicles stimulates hair growth and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Flavonoids (especially Quercetin and Myricetin), which are contained, are an effective fighter against hair loss by inhibiting the enzyme of 5-alpha reductase and thus preventing the formation of DHT.
- It promotes and calms the body’s natural treatment activity.
- It has anti-dandruff, anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties.
Chamomile Recutita Flower Extract(Daisy):
- With it’s Moisturizing, purifying, effects Chamomile provides calming natural treatment to particularly sensitive and irritated scalp and also gives shine & softness to the hair.
- It helps protect against damage caused by free radicals and environmental pollution by way of forming film layer in the hair strands.
- With its rich content of apigenin flavor; It supports nutrition of hair roots by stimulating blood circulation and it helps prevent hair loss.
Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract (Yellow Millet):
- It helps prevent hair loss, especially in pregnancy and in lactation and old age.
- Gives hair vitality, shine and volume.
- It strengthens the hair roots.
- It supports new hair formation.
Equisetum Arvense Extract (Kırk kilit, At kuyruğu):
- Especially the highly concentrated apigenin flavonu promotes the feeding of hair follicles, which stimulates blood circulation and helps to prevent hair loss.
- The flavonoids (especially quercetin and kaempferol), which it contains, support the inhibition of 5-5alpha-reductase enzyme and reduce the odds of these enzymes to help prevent DHT formation and thus hair loss.
- Due to its rich vitamins and mineral deposits, alcolides, sterols and silicic acids, which are contained in it, feed on the head skin and hair follicles, giving the hair fullness, volume, shape retention and shine.
- The clay in which it is contained regulates the blood circulation, strengthens the hair, cleanses the pores of the skin, tightens and helps regulate sebum secretion.
Silica is one of the trace elements normally found in hair and on the skin. Silica is extremely important both for metabolic and structural maintenance for the normal growth of connective tissues. In addition, it is also necessary for the production of keratin sulphate, an important component of the Silica hair shaft. In addition, Silica enhances the flow of blood through the scalp, promotes hair growth and plays an effective role against hair loss.
Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract (Sage tea)
- It helps control the sebum secretion due to its tightening properties and helps prevent dandruff formation.
- Anti-inflammatory, purifying, supporting natural treatment activity
- It promotes the feeding of hair follicles, stimulating blood circulation thanks to its particularly high-content apigenin flavone
- It contains phytosterols which help to inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha reductase.
- It promotes the stimulation of hair pigments, helping the hair to protect its own color.
Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract (Stinging nettle)
- It stimulates microcirculation in the hair follicles, boosts blood circulation and promotes healthy hair growth through its active role in better feeding of hair follicles.
- It promotes the inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase enzyme by its contained flavonoids (especially kaempferol), which helps prevent DHT formation and hair loss resulting therefrom.
- It tightens the skin pores (pores) and plays an active role in the regulation of sebum secretion, helping to prevent dandruff formation. Gives hair vitality, shine and volume.
Camelia Sinensis Seed Extract (Green tea)
- The flavonoids (quercetin, kaempferol, myricetin), which it contains, help inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which helps to prevent DHT formation and thus hair loss
- By helping to regulate sebum secretion, it helps to prevent hair loss from occurring.
- Antioxidant, supporting cell renewal, refreshing, purifying and soothing properties have a positive effect on hair care.
- Helps to protect hair and scalp from free radicals.
- The rich phyto-flavones that it contains are also strengthening hair follicles
- It stimulates microcirculation to accelerate blood circulation and supports the optimization of hair follicle feeding.
Arctium Lappa Extract(Burdock)
- Balances production of sebum in hair
- It solves the dandruff problem.
- Accelerates healing of skin wounds
- Makes healing effects against eczema and psoriasis.
Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna tree)
- Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory
- It promotes better nutrition of hair follicles by stimulating blood circulation.
- The tightening of the pores helps regulate sebaceous secretion.
Gives softness and shine to hair, refreshes.
Humulus Lupulus Extract(Hops)
- Its flavonoids (especially quercetin and kaempferol) support the inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase enzyme and reduce the odds of these enzymes, thus helping to prevent DHT formation and thus hair loss actively.
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal
- Supports skin and hair regeneration, gives hair shine and softness.
- Helps regulate sebum secretion.
- Supports good nutrition of hair follicles by stimulating blood circulation
Niacin (Vitamin B3):
- Niacin is named in the literature as Vitamin B3, Nicotinic acid, Niacinamide, PP. Because of its vasodilating properties, Niacin boosts blood flow to the hair shaft, allowing the hair follicles (roots) to feed better and strengthen the hair. It also supports the formation of the building stones of the hair. Allergy and inflammation, Dermatitis, Hair follicular cells are not getting enough nourishment and rapid hair loss (alopecia). Niacin is an extremely important vitamins for health hair and scalp, it stimulates blood circulation and nourishes hair follicles, helps pale, matte, worn, and tinted (sun-yada paint) hair to become stronger and stimulates them. The hair gets stronger and gets a brilliant appearance.
Biotin (Vitamin H):
- It is known as Vitamin H or Vitamin B7. The dry and flaking head of the scalp plays an active role in the prevention of hair loss and baldness problems, promoting healthy hair growth, and strengthening hair.
Calcium Pantothenate (Provitamin B5):
- Pantothenic acid is known as Panthenol or Vitamin B5. It strengthens the deep epithelial structure, repairs damaged hair and hair, moisturizes and plays an active role in preventing hair loss. It plays a vital role as a catalyst in the conversion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy by playing an important role in the formation of Coenzymes, important in the growth of hair, moisturizing hair and scalp, protecting hair and giving hair vitality and shine, supporting healthy hair growth, soothing and soothing and gives the hair shine
- Hair follicle cells cause insufficient nutrition and hair loss (alopecia) occurs.
- The minerals of SILICIUM, COPPER, ZINC, IRON and MAGNESIUM contained in it are obtained by Fermentation of a special mushroom. These minerals are easily absorbed by the body .
PYRIDOXINE (Vitamin B6)
- Vitamin B6; Due to its nutritious and restorative effect, it feeds scalp of the hair, removes the deformations that occur, and helps the cell renewal in the scalp.
- Vitamin B6 is recommended for skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, inflammation seen in hair dermatitis. Because these diseases cause the existing hair to fall out, prevent the emergence of new hair.
- There is not any disease in the hair of the people who have B6 vitamins enough, and because hair is healthy, the hair becomes more vivid and lush.
PROTEINS (HERBAL KERATIN)
Hydrolyzed corn protein (Corn protein), hydrolyzed wheat protein (Wheat protein), Hydrolyzed soy protein (Soya bean protein)
Consisting of three valuable proteins; the building Block KERATIN prevents itching and irritation of the scalp and forms an excellent film layer in hair strand. It repairs your damaged hair protein chains suffered from destruction due to chemical process applications. Keratin itself is a protein and also hair’s own raw materials. Because of this it should be applied on the hair.Keratin also provides hair flexibility. An increase in hair loss is observed in te absence of Keratin.
Contents of silicon, copper, zinc, iron and magnesium minerals are obtained by the fermentation of a special mold. This method can be easily absorbed by the body through these minerals.
Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment(Copper): It preserves the structure of the hair and makes it more healthy.
Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment (Zinc): It provides the moisture balance of the scalp. It also plays a role in the synthesis of keratin, which is the basic structure of the hair.
Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment(Iron): It balances the blood rate in the scalp and preventing hair fall.
Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment(Magnesium): It is effective in the formation of hair quality and protection of hair.
Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment(Silicon): It helps prevent hair loss ,strengthens the hair roots and hair strands. This feature helps keep the hair loss to a minimum.